Access format: API
The VIN-module from Russian Automotive Market Research is own online IT-solution for analyzing automotive data that allows you to work with huge amounts of data on history and terms of ownership for all vehicle types in all regions of Russia.
The VIN-module allows you to analyze the demand for particular vehicles. To do this, you do not need to buy large databases, just download the necessary VIN code!
In addition, the VIN module will help you:
- get all information about your customers
- track vehicle migration across all regions of the Russian Federation
- form special offers for vehicle delivery, service, leasing, insurance, corporate fleet management, withdrawal of post-warranty vehicles, as well as optimizing the brand and model portfolio
- start working with potential clients without wasting time
The report contains full information on the vehicle you are interested in:
- Vehicle state (year of manufacture, new/used)
- Technical characteristics (brand, model, body type, engine type, engine capacity, vehicle manufacturer, etc.)
- Ownership history (number of owners (individuals and legal entities), term of ownership, region, for legal entities - names, type of activity, contact details of the current and previous owners, etc.)
The program finds the appropriate vehicles – cars, trucks, buses, LCV, trailers - and provides the report in the form of an Excel table, which contains all the information in a clear and accessible form broken down by several blocks.
In addition, you can learn whether the vehicle was leased or not, information on the lessor and lessee from the history of vehicle ownership.
In addition to entering VIN codes manually, the system's functionality includes loading an array of VIN codes (up to 10 thousand VIN), as well as searching for vehicles by parameters: brand, model, version, body type, axle configuration, etc.
The VIN-module contains up-to-date information updated monthly. Access to the service is provided via API. Reporting form: Excel. The service is available 24/7.